Re: [oletrucks] 1947-1951 driver side (outside) door lock kit

To: chevy3100@mindspring.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1947-1951 driver side (outside) door lock kit
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 20:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
I would be interested. I won't take my truck certain
places now because the locks are not what I think they
should be.  Anywhere I park my truck, it draws
attention. Being able to securely lock it is high on
my list of priorities.

My biggest concern, Please don't try to fulfill the
American Dream " Make it for a dollar and sell it for
a hundred."

Jim Nordwall
50 3100
http://bluetruck.home.mchsi.com/

> 1.  How many of you would be interested in this kit?
> 2.  Should I include a door lock with the kit or
> should I include two locks in the kit re-keyed
> already?
> 3.  Does anyone know of someone who makes the
> "keeper" for the lock?  I need to know if I need to
> make this item also.
>

> Thanks
> Steve Jr.
> 1951 Chevrolet 3100
> oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built
> between 1941 and 1959

=====
Jim Nordwall

 http://bluetruck.home.mchsi.com