RE: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts

To: "'Ole Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:13:07 -0600
Grilles are still around and can be found, but tailgates with the proper
script are very difficult to find as they are not reproduced to the best of
my knowledge. I have heard of people buying a new tailgate without any
script and then grafting the centre section in of a used tailgate. A lot of
work or a lot of money if you are paying someone. A reproduction decal is
available with the proper GMC script on it, and I bought a blank new
tailgate and will be applying the new decal. Not 100% correct but as they
say...... good from far, but far from good!.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee