[oletrucks] AD truck ???

To: chevy trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD truck ???
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:28:53 -0500
    OK  I know I am not up to date on these ad trucks since I am TF all
the way but thought I would pass this along.
    I went  to pick up a 40 model F--- today and noticed that behind
their barn was a chevy panel, delivery , or whatever. It is the kind
with solid sides and double back doors. The doors still have the glass
in them, unbroken. It has no engine or tranny or front sheet metal but
has a frame. I think all the front running gear was gone too. Body
covered with rust but sound. Doors looked pretty good and rear fenders
looked straight. Pass side fender might have been dented. Rear doors
opened and shut but drivers side door had a rusted inside corner while
the pass side door looked solid except for some tearing  where the hinge
goes through. . Had no rear bumper, but the brackets were there. Inside
was one small front seat. I looked quickly since the lady said she saw a
rattlesnake  earlier and it got away.Sooooooooooooooooooo.
    I might buy it and part it out if there is a demand for these rigs
cause they may push it in a hole and bury it soon. I will call her this
week.   Deacon