[oletrucks] Seeking Advice on Hidden Radio Antennas

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Seeking Advice on Hidden Radio Antennas
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:08:15 -0600
Would like any advice list members may have on hidden radio antennas (brand,
make, installation difficulty and etc.).  I'm debating replacing my
fender-mounted single mast antenna with either a hidden antenna or power
antenna mounted in the driver's rear corner where the fuel tank filler used
to be.

Can a hidden antenna be mounted in the back of the cab below the rear
window? (my radio is under the driver's seat).

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup.
Sparland, IL