Re: [oletrucks] brake upgrade

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake upgrade
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:57:03 -0500
Congratulations, Wayne.

Did you shorten the shaft on your brake pedal at all?  The original
length on these brake pedals surprise me -- when I first got my truck,
I felt like I was trying to kick over a box of bricks when I stepped on
that brake pedal.  I had 3 inches removed from the length of the shaft
when I put a Gennie brake pedal on and I couldn't believe the
difference it made!  Braking became 400% easier!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/