Re: [oletrucks] brake upgrade

To: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake upgrade
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:16:08 -0500
I didn't do that yet Alan but can see the benefits, the kit had an
adjustable rod for brake pedal positioning and I have it adjust to where
the pedal surface is a bout even with the clutch. Prior to doing that the
pedal was a bit high and felt like I was doing knee lifts to depress. What
a difference it made..   --wayne