[oletrucks] 55 chevy truck turn signals parking lights

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck turn signals parking lights
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:30:20 -0600
I just finished installing an American Autowire wiring kit for my 55 Chevy
truck   .  When I put this together I installed a new front  parking lights
from Chevy Duty . .  They could not tell me which wire was for turn signals
and which for parking lights .  I have parking lights that work but the turn
signals dont  work  even tho the flasher is working . Could this be because I
have  the parking light  wire and turn signal  wire switched  ? or would they
still work and just be dim ?  Any help is appreciated