Re: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck turn signals parking lights

To: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck turn signals parking lights
From: <eds57@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 9:24:37 -0500
Hi Mark,
  I've got an American Autowire set for my '57 also, will be installing it in
the spring. Any tips and/or tricks? Looks pretty straight forward. I used to do
final hook-up and test running of electrical systems on inboard equipped boats,
so not completely new to the bundle of snakes, lol.
  As an aside, the best part of that job was starting up a big block Merc
(Chevy) with thru-hull exhaust or over the transom headers! Such sweet music,
letting it warm up and cracking the throttle a few times, checking gauges, etc.
  Thanks for any info.......

    Ed in Mich
    '57 3100