[oletrucks] 58 Panel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Panel
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:20:42 EDT
I have a lead on a 58 panel truck that has been stored in a garage since
1966 and has not been started during the entire time.  The truck was used a
work
vehicle and has some damage to the rear doors.  My understanding is  there is
some rust in the typical places.  I hope to get to see it this  weekend.  My
three questions are:

Are rear doors easy to find?

In the event that I am not interested in it, is anyone on the list
interested?

Assuming the description is accurate and without knowing what engine and
trans are in it, what should it be worth.

The 58 is located in the Philadelphia, PA area.

Thanks

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
Assembly started