[oletrucks] sandblaster

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] sandblaster
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:36:09 -0400
The guy that was going to blast my cab all of a sudden decided that he
couldn't do it. He gave the reason that because it wasn't the complete
truck he wasn't blasting anything that he wasn't going to work on. It
sounds like a big load of BS to me but now I am back to finding someone
to blast the cab. Not many people around here that does that. There is
one guy that want 1000.00 to blast, DA sand, and prime. He is about 50
miles away and getting it to him would also be an issue not to mention
the 1000 bucks. I am looking at alternatives to blasting now. My cab has
some areas worse than others and a some pitting on the top. Will a stiff
wire brush get the rust out and maybe a rust o leum primer for rusty
metal. Anyone in the Charlotte area that knows someone that will do some
blasting without wanting my retirement...hehe   Thanks for listening,
I'm done now....tom in sc