[oletrucks] hubcaps/corner glasses

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] hubcaps/corner glasses
From: "mike layton" <mlayton64@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:32:53 -0500
ive been running a set of blackwall tires and aluminum rims on my 50 3100
for years now. ive decided to go back with my stock wheels and center moon
caps. my budget is very tight and i am looking for a used set at a decent
price. they dont have to be perfect as my truck is not. i am looking for
most anything that all 4 match and work properly on stock wheels that have
the clips. i like the correct ones with the chevrolet letters and i also
like the earlier art deco style. i know they both will work because ive had
them both before. i'm not sure if the later ones with just the bowties will
work or not. maybe you guys know. would prefer chrome but would consider
some steel ones to paint i guess. i have 15 inch rims if it matters. the
reason i mentioned the corner glasses in my subject, was because i have an
extra set of the corner cab glasses for the 5 window cabs. mine is a 3
window. they are nice shape and i think are originals but i dont know how to
tell. i would really love to swap someone the glasses for some decent
hubcaps unless one of you have some cheap ones i can buy outright. either
way, thanks for reading all this.

mike layton
1950 3100
wedgefield sc