Re: [oletrucks] 58 door wire harness

To: kjohlgren@hotmail.com, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 door wire harness
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:08:00 EST
My 54 has two tubes (top and bottom) bent to the contour of the door hinge
and welded to the hinge.  Hides the wires real well and looks pretty  cool.
You can fill in the welds with filler, smooth and paint and barely  know that
they are there.

Good luck,

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
58 panel

In a message dated 1/18/2008 11:15:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,