rolls-bentley

EURO 2000 Car Show - Dallas area

To: <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>
Subject: EURO 2000 Car Show - Dallas area
From: "Marci's Mail" <mhaas@directlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:25:43 -0500
There is some activity!  We're having a car show in Addison, TX (north of
Dallas) next Sunday (week after Mother's Day).  There will be cars from all
European countries, Great Britain and Scandinavia.  The show starts at 11:00
A.M. and ends about 4:30 P.M.

If you're in the Dallas area, please join us with your car at The EURO 2000
Car Show at Taste of Addison on Sunday, May 21.  Enjoy the music, food,
midway and camaraderie of fellow car enthusiasts.  There is no entry fee,
but you must let us know you’re coming!

To participate, please email me your information (your name, year, marque,
and model car) at mhaas@directlink.net.

Also check out the car show’s own web page at http://euro.maffiacarclub.com.

Marci Haas
Plano, TX

'86 Maserati Biturbo Spyder
'76 Lancia Scorpion (My Show Car)
'76 Lancia Scorpion (Husband's Show Car)
'81 Fiat 2000 Spyder (Husband's Daily Driver)
'87 RX-7 (My Daily Driver)