rolls-bentley

Trouble in Paradise...! Door activated lights.

Subject: Trouble in Paradise...! Door activated lights.
From: "Mohnish Bahl" <mbahl@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 18:24:53 +0530
Hi,

Need you'll to help me with locating where the timer relay for the door
activated interior lights and fasten seat belts lights is located. After the
door is shut, the lights remail on for about 10 seconds after which they go
off...atleast thats what used to be the case! Now they remain on all the
time, so for the time being, I have removed the fuse that supplies the
circuit to save the battery. Have checked each door switch individually and
they seem to be ok.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohnish