Re: Kitty Litter

To: ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us
Subject: Re: Kitty Litter
From: walter@roadster.sps.mot.com (thomas walter x5955)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 08:39:06 CDT
[bulb type trouble lights lights]
> You don't need to throw away the light.  Just use a proper bulb.
> Rough-service bulb with the tough rubbery skin over the glass.

Phil,

I agree with you. Sad part is the number I see with standard
bulbs... and the reaction with dripping gas is enough reason
to ban them from the shop.

One BRIGHT light I do use, at 10' distances (grin), is a 500W
portable flood light. As long as I do not look into that beam
directly, I can have it on the floor shining at the bottom of
the engine compartment... every bit helps. ;-)

FLUORESCENT -- thanks, my mind just did not engage when typing
that word this morning. Sigh... ;-)  Yep still like them, as
I haven't had one burn a hole in a floor mat either. ;-)

Safety Fast,

Tom Walter