Re: trouble lights

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trouble lights
From: JackiHarry@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 23:13:19 -0400
Hi!

> Dripping gasoline, when it hits the bulb, will shatter it. The filament
> burns rapidly in a nice flash of intense flame. Uh oh....

I love my 500w lamp-no problem on those cold days (9 months of the year) up
here in Minnesota;  Also I managed to break a rough service bulb trouble lamp
by dropping a ratchet into it while working under the car.  OOPS!  I now
prefer using the plastic cased fluorescent trouble lamps or 500w lamp behind
where I am looking. (not too close to rubber, plastic, or painted surfaces
though!)