Transmission Jacks

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Transmission Jacks
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:38:51 -0500 (CDT)
I found one at a reasonable cost but I am not entirely certain how it is
supposed to work.  It has a diagram of the parts but no instructions on
how to connect/mount the tranny on it.  All of the necessary parts are
there (according to the exploded diagram).  It looks like all I need to
do is adjust the bed? to fit the size of the tranny and sling the chain
over the top to secure it.

Any suggestions/experiences?

BTW I haven't gotten any shop-talk mail for over a week so if you see
this please reply directly to me since a reply to the list may not make
it to my mailbox.

Thanks.

--
Ron Madurski