Re: Torches

To: jsheds@ix.netcom.com (Jim Shedlauskas)
Subject: Re: Torches
From: rwil@cts.com (Roland Wilhelmy)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 1996 03:14:12 GMT
I use a setup like this mostly with a jeweler's torch (by Smiths).  It
is really handy for delicate work and sheet metal.  When I hook the
cutting torch to the tanks, the tanks go empty pretty quick (maybe an
hour  of cutting +/-.)

I have a set of bigger tanks, too that last me for months.  If you are
considering economy, the bigger tanks are a better bet.

-Roland