Re[2]: Auto Darkening shades for welding helmet

To: ps4330@okc01.rb.jccbi.gov, Brian Kelley <bkelley@ford.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Auto Darkening shades for welding helmet
From: "John Loftin" <john.loftin@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 96 08:08:47 EST
     My experience as an engineer is most people resist change and refuse
     to embrace new technology.  "The old goggles work, so why change?"
     "Bubba" can take his $25(?) helmet, flip it down, and start welding.
     When he is finished, he can "chunk" the helmet onto the workbench.
     That is probably why he has what is left of his $400 helmet on the
     workbench.