Re: Re[2]: Air compressors yet again.

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Air compressors yet again.
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:47:59 -0400
Brian,

        I have the single cylinder Webster like yours and have it powered
by a 1 hp motor but wired for 220V. I installed a 220V outlet in the garage
and now run this and all my woodworking tools (saw, jointer/planer) on 220
as well. It appears to run stronger and I it has never blown a fuse or
makde the lights dim or flicker in the garage when it is running.

FWIW,
Bob