Re: Floor Paint

To: dmitchel@ford.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor Paint
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 19:47:49 -0500

<<
 Did you go through the normal etching process before using this stuff?
 I am building a new garage at present, and although I have no intention
 of painting that garage floor, I am planning on painting my old garage
 floor. It is about 25 years old, and is in pretty decent shape except
 where the Spit has been dripping on it for the last nine years. ;(

Doug-
Yes, I not only cleaned, cleaned and cleaned that sucker, (my knees are still
sore) I etched it as well. One trick to remember if you use it is to really
lay it on thick in the high traffic areas. It sorta goes against the normal
thoughts on painting, but when you put it on thick that way it cures up
perfectly.

Be sure to wear a serious respirator or you end up wonderin what the heck you
were doing, half way through the job !

The Car Curmudgeon
       Nick in Nor Cal