Re: retractable cord

To: Lee Edelberg <edlee@crocker.com>
Subject: Re: retractable cord
From: "Jack L. Poller" <poller@chromatic.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 07:52:19 -0800
Lee Edelberg wrote:

> Has anyone had good luck with a particular retracting extension cord on a
> reel? I need something about 25', 120v with a single receptacle.  I want one
> that holds up but doesn't cost too much more than the tool I plug into it.
> (The electrical supplier in town has one for about $225!)
>
> Thanks - L Edelberg

How about going to your local hardware store and picking up a
'trouble' light with retractable cords.  Around the SF Bay
area, they run about $50 at OSH.  Then, for an additional
$8, pick up another 25' extension cord.  Swap ends
and you have a 25' trouble light, and a 25' extension
cord on a reel.

jlp

--
Jack L. Poller             (408) 752-9176
poller@chromatic.com