Re: retractable cord

To: edlee@crocker.com
Subject: Re: retractable cord
From: Rosemary Fansher <fansher@mscnet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 13:13:30 -0500
Lee Edelberg wrote:

> Has anyone had good luck with a particular retracting extension cord on a
> reel? I need something about 25', 120v with a single receptacle.  I want one
> that holds up but doesn't cost too much more than the tool I plug into it.
> (The electrical supplier in town has one for about $225!)
>
> Thanks - L Edelberg

Any Ace Hardware dealer should be able to order stock #32130 a retracting
extension cord
with 30 feet of cord with a receptacle end for about $25.00.  I've had one for
4 to 5
years and it works fine. Although I rarely extend it more than 10 to 15 feet.
I'm not
an Ace dealer nor stockholder.  Usual disclaimers apply.

Tom Fansher
61 TR3
63 TR4