re: wire welders

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: wire welders
From: PARKS <PARKS@Ithaca.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:19:26 -0400 (EDT)
Three years ago I bought a lincoln weld pack for restoring a 1970
triumph spitfire that needed most of its body panels repaired or
replaced.  I had never welded before and found the lincoln
quite easy to use.  I would recommend buying the welder locally
from a welding supply dealer and getting them as part of the deal to
throw in a couple of "welding lessons".  Also as a novice welder
I found that the expereince and support from the dealer for all
my questions justified the additional expense of buying locally.

David