Re: ramps

To: fzampa@cennet.mc.peachnet.edu
Subject: Re: ramps
From: dmeadow@JUNO.COM
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:56:04 EDT
Alright, you asked for it.  No facts, just opinion.

90% of what I do under a car is drain fluids, 5% is lube stuff and 5% is
to actually repair things.  You can't drain fluids while the car is at an
angle.  Unless you have other reasons to get under the car, it doesn't
seem to me to be that useful, particularly as it would take up a lot of
space somewhere.

Just my $0.2, which is likely not worth that much.