Torch and/or MIG

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Torch and/or MIG
From: mbarre@JUNO.COM (Matt Barre)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:26:26 PST
On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:09:54 -0400 jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
writes:

>However, now I'm looking for a portable tourch set up.  I find that
quite often I need > HEAT.

I have been thinking the same thing.  I saw at SAMS the other day they
had a portable kit by Century that included everything (tanks, hoses, regs, and
torch)  for $250.

As far as the gas tanks for MIG goes I am getting mixed signals from the
list some claim that most suppliers won't fill non leased tanks but I
like the idea of own your own for $59 from Harbor Freight.  Does anyone
have the lowdown for the Woodbridge VA (Washington DC) area and local
gas suppliers?  I am moving there this summer.

MRB