Re: 220v circuit in garage

To: "Larry Spector" <lis@visix.com>
Subject: Re: 220v circuit in garage
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 09:11:16 -0400
Put at least 100 amps in and consider 200.  I've found that the difference
is up-front cost is minimal, and 100 amp service is about the smallest you
can even get from the power company.  If you're wiring it as a 'sub' panel
from your house, 100amps is still what I would do.  I guess the point is to
have a separate breaker panel in the garage to feed your toys.