Re: Craftsman Lathe

To: Gil Fuqua <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Lathe
From: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:02:21 -0400 (EDT)
I think I have one.  Its about thirty years old.  It is an Atlas
lathe.  These were rebadged as Craftsman for Sears.  It has the gearbox
you describe and has automatic feed.

Mine came from the original owner.  Three and four jaw chucks, vertical
milling attachment, table, tooling, the whole enchilada.  My wife bought
it for me as a surprise a few years ago, so I don't know what she paid but
I suspect it was 2 or 3 hundred dollars.

John