Dial Indicator Set

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dial Indicator Set
From: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 07:51:43 -0500
I'd like to know where I can get a good dial indicator set.  My local
machine shop supplier and Snap-On guy both said they would be happy to
sell one to me for a couple hundred bucks!  I can't see spending that
kind of money for a tool that I'll use once every 8 months.  Has anybody
had any luck with any particular mail-order house?

I thought about looking in a pawn shop, but I felt that would be a good
way to buy something that's been dropped on the floor.

Thanks in advance,

Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U