RE: Shop Floor Finish

To: shop talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Shop Floor Finish
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:39:46 -0700
----------
From:   Eric Petrevich[SMTP:inchman@prolog.net]
Sent:   Thursday, October 02, 1997 7:22 AM
To:     shop talk

I am also looking for a floor covering for my shop.  I have the same
floor as you, but I want to do some sort of tile.  (You know the black
and white checkerboard pattern in 1' Tiles)
Does anyone know of a source of these tiles that are meant for this
appilcation (imperivous to oil/gas)  I have a 4 car garage so I guess it
will be pretty expensive.  TIA
Any ideas as to why this may be a bad idea?

We have that floor in our kitchen and can't keep it clean.  I shudder to
think of it in a garage setting, though without the 4 year old it may be
easier!

Mark Miller