Re: Advice re: degreasing solution

To: ejrussell@sprynet.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Advice re: degreasing solution
From: MRogers726 <MRogers726@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 18:46:45 EST
In a message dated 97-12-19 21:06:01 EST, ejrussell@sprynet.com writes:

<< seeking advice about solutions in my degreasing tank >>

I'll probably go everlasting hellfire etcetc but any and every light solvent
that turns up including old gasoline, paint thinner, some ATF, probably some
brake fluid any leftover red--fuming nitric acid etc gets dumped into a base
of diesel.
It cleans just about any solvent would and my hands haven't disappeared yet. I
do try and use brushes and not spend too much time with my head in the tank.
It's my own way of recycling stuff that otherwise would go to the same place
eventually--into the atmosphere I use a standard cleaning tank with a pump and
lid.
Michael