Re: garage heaters

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: garage heaters
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:08:14 -0500 (EST)
Not directly near the gas tank, but in an open space in the garage. I
touught about the possibility of a fire but I don't see it as any more
dangerous than any other flame in a garage. My main concern was burning
the paint off the cars that the heater was between. After a few hours of
use it didn't seem as if it would happen.
...Art