Re: Bending steel tubing?

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Bending steel tubing?
From: Robert Brooks <rbrooks@micrelinc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:06:07 -0500
Mike;

Try taking it to your local exhaust system shop.  Most of them don't
stock pipes anymore, but bend straight pipe to fit.  See if they can
bent it for you.

If you need something heavier try an electical contractor that
specializes in commercial construction jobs.  On large jobs most of the
electrical tubing is bent with benders on site.

Good luck
Bob Brooks
rbrooks@micrelinc.com