Re: Workbench Constr.....

To: "Con P. Seitl" <Seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Workbench Constr.....
From: pethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:01:50 -0500
Con P. Seitl wrote:

> I'm the kind of guy that can't get enough light, must be the
> signs of age!

Sam ting.  I find that having my safety glasses ground to "near" focus
helps a lot.  I can read with my regular glasses if I have lots of
light.  At home I usually reach for my nears.  At work, I get by on the
computer and desk, and only take my glasses off to squint at really fine
print and obscure sewer maps.  In the shop, it is not a good idea to be
taking your safety glasses off, so I wear the nears (with side shields)
all the time in there.  For reading and tv, I could understand bifocals,
but in the shop or office, I'd expect them to be a real pain.

Phil Ethier