RE: HVLP Spray guns

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: HVLP Spray guns
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:23:51 -0800
I borrowed a Campbell Hausfeld regular sprayer to do my house last year.
They are definitely on the lower end of the sprayer market. The
professional suppliers didn't have replacement parts because the
painters didn't use these guns. Then I borrowed my friend's professional
setup do do my garage. The difference in quality of the result was
incredible. I think I could have eventually learned to use the C-H
effectively, but the better tool sure helped. Of coures this wasn't an
HVLP gun, but it makes me wary of Campbell Hausfeld's tools.

Ken Landaiche