Re: tiny air compressor

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tiny air compressor
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:35:28 -0500
At 06:27 PM 3/17/98 -0600, Tony  Clark wrote:

>Brilliant!   I've the same problem and I have a couple of old freon
>bottles;  I feel a project coming on!
>Tony
>

>> Two things to keep in mind - little air compressors have a half
>> pigs last forever, cause no one wants them.

Are things really that bad at the race track ?  I am disheartened to hear
this as I was under the impression that I was joining a group that had
higher moral standards than that.

I was thinking of getting a small light open trailer to carry a small car
(MGB maybe?).  Should I be considering a closed trailer with lockable
storage ?  I kind of hate to do that because of the size and weight
considerations, not to mention the towing vehicle I might need.
Regards,  Nils