Re: waterblaster

To: Shop-Talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: waterblaster
From: Jim Ferguson <jferg@who.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:15:44 -0500
Fred Zampa wrote:

> After reading the discussion on pressure washer powered sandblasters, I
> decided to buy one. Of course, Home Depot and other local suppliers have
> never heard of them. Also, I can't find one in Harb. Frt. or      Northern
> Hyd. catalogs.  So, where do i look next ?
>
>                  fred zampa

I got mine at the local Wall-Mart. (Taylorsville, NC)   They had it on
sale.  It looks a lot like a regular air siphon sand-blast gun but
attaches to the pressur washer hose.  It was with thier pressure washers
and accessories, along with the rotating brushes, drain cleaners, etc.

Good Luck,

Jim Ferguson