Re: Parts Washer Recommendation

To: "Con P. Seitl" <seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Parts Washer Recommendation
From: Tom <tkrause@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 13:13:50 -0600
 I set up a filter system on my washer using a remote filter adapter for
automotive filters,simply run the output of the pump to the filter and then
connect the flex hose
thingy to the output of the filter.I use either used oil filters,(except the
ones off my diesel
rabbit--YUK!!)or cheap new filters.
Even the el-cheapo pumps seem to have no trouble getting the solvent through
the filter.
 The first time I ran the tank with this system the solvent was really bad,only
took about 30
minutes of constant running befor the filter plugged up!!Really
cleaned up the solvent though.
Tom