Re: Workbenches

To: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Subject: Re: Workbenches
From: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:42:24 -0400 (EDT)
The best -- and CHEAPEST -- source for stainless steel worksurfaces is a
place that does commercial kitchen work.  For them it is no big deal, and
I have gotten stainless sheet, including bending on their brake and
welding up weird shapes, for a lot less than galvanized at a regular sheet
metal shop.  Maybe $40 for a benchtop with two bends.

John