RE: Sermons on Grease

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Sermons on Grease
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:16:55 -0700
Bob reads like a pretty interesting person. I'll check out more of his
sermons.

I did check his sermon on grease

http://www.type2.com/sermons/liturgy/lube_job.html

in which he recommended greasing until not only some grease came out but
new grease came out on the principle that one wanted to replace the
grease, not just top it up. It sounds reasonable. But I thought that
caused the seals to fail. What's up here?

Ken Landaiche