Re: Painting garage floors

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Painting garage floors
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 18:27:08 EDT

Fellow Shop Rats-

All this talk of shop floors made me guilty....

I went out today and decided to clean the shop floor, hey it was waay too hot
to do anything more important (100 degrees). I shot a lot of 409 on the floor,
used a serious mop, rinsed it well, and it looked great. The areas that needed
"special attention" got a shot of brake clean directly on the "problem" and
the stuff (Amerlock) didn't even seem to notice. I now have a floor in the
garage of Mystery, that Martha Stewart would be proud of...

    Squeeky clean...
                Nick in Nor Cal