RE; painting garage floors

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE; painting garage floors
From: edunn757@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 23:07:39 -0700
We're building a new house, and are acid staining all the concrete.
House interior floors, and the attached garage. Gives it a really nice
'olde' look, like stone or marble. We're using a product called Kemiko.
It's not commonly available, but I have the number of a dealer that will
ship it to you. Best looking concrete finishing treatment I've seen, and
it's a stain, not a paint, so it won't peel like paint eventually would.