RE: Kerosene

To: Phil.Deushane@consultantalliance.com
Subject: RE: Kerosene
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 12:22:44 -0500
>I cannot believe I'm having to ask this question. Can anyone suggest where,
>in the big city, one can purchase kerosene these days? There are no "gas
>stations" left, and the kids at the mini-mart don't even know what kerosene
>is.

When I lived in a much colder climate (Iowa) we could get kerosene at
full-service stations, but mainly because many of us used kerosene heaters
in our shops, etc. in the winter.

The place that I've found now is one of the propane dealers; i.e. places
where you fill a gas-grill propane bottle.  But I dunno about you
California types - have those been outlawed there, too?

-Lee "'he needed killin' is still a legal excuse for murder here" Daniels

 Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB                         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191