RE: Kerosene

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Kerosene
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 12:17:31 -0700
>I cannot believe I'm having to ask this question. Can anyone suggest where,
>>in the big city, one can purchase kerosene these days? There are no "gas

  Now that is a scary thought, I have never had any problems getting
kerosene here in S. Cal. I go to my neighborhood Orchards Supply and buy it
in 5 gallon cans for my kerosene heater in the garage.  Yeah, this is S.
Cal 5 gallons lasts me 2 years since its only cold 2 weeks out of the year.
 This winter will be my buy another 5 gallons year, so its been 2 years but
I didn't have any problems last time.

  Have you tried places like Orchards or Home Base where they sell Kerosene
heaters ?

        mike
P.S.  Yeah, I am a wimp...2 weeks out of the year its gets below the mid
50s and I turn on the heater in the garage to get the chill out...Funny
when I moved here from Indianna there were no cold days in S. Cal, the
whole year was shorts and t-shirt, now its long pants and a sweater for 2
weeks out of the year.