Re: Setting up shop

To: "Hamish Hubbard (and Ode)" <ode@ihug.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Setting up shop
From: Jim Van Hooser <jvanho01@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 06:03:20 -0400
Hamish,

I don't know about New Zealand but here in the States, the best hand tools
are Sears Craftsman as they are guarnteed for life.  If you break a socket
take it back and they will give you a new one.  If you use your screwdriver
for a pry bar (not reccomended) and break off the tip, take it back and
they will give you a new one.

Hope this helps,

Jim V.