Re: Tire mounting equipment

To: "Chris Heerschap" <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>,
Subject: Re: Tire mounting equipment
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:11:56 -0700
Chris
What's worked for me is to become friends with a local
tire shop, I give them my tire business, they do all my mounting,
etc., for free with their Italian-built super tire changer that does not
harm
anything when they change the tires.  They've done everything from
20" wires off my speedster to 33 year old American Racing
Torq-Thrust Ds I've mounted on my Corvair.
Good luck
Steve
(I guess I leave it to the professionals when I can afford it!)