Re: air compressor insallation

To: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Subject: Re: air compressor insallation
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
I bought some 'official' compressor mounting pads from a local
installation contractor for about $4 a shot, they are a fairly tough
'rubberized cork pad laminated to rubber' about 3/4" thick x 3" x 3", they
say you just drill right through 'em, and then lag it into the floor.
Scarey thought to think about tearing a 'foot' out of the side of a 80
gallon tank with 175 psi on it!  Still waiting to plumb the (40 x 40)
garage with all that 'properly sloped' black iron pipe, at least a year
since I bought the unit ;-(.
-bob