RE: Experiences with LOJACK

To: "'rbrooks@micrelinc.com'" <rbrooks@micrelinc.com>,
Subject: RE: Experiences with LOJACK
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:20:41 -0800
>From other posts I had gathered that the guarantee covered $800, which I
thought was the cost of the unit and installation. So stealing one's own
car would possibly net one the $800 plus whatever the chop shop offered
for the privilege of chopping the car. I wouldn't say it would make
anyone rich or that it was even a bright idea, but the scenario might be
enough to get LoJack to cancel the guarantee.

Ken