Re: Question on Brands

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question on Brands
From: Jim Van Hooser <jvanho01@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:06:43 -0500
Gordon,

I have a Craftsman drill press that I have owned and used since about 1968.
 The only thing that I have done to it is replace the motor bearings.  It
still works just fine.  I was looking at replacing it the other day, as I
wanted one that had a tilt table and a crank to raise and lower the table.
I am thinking seriously about the Delta model only because most all of my
woodworking machines are Delta.  I do quite a bit of custom furniture
making and consider my tools and usage just a little bit above hobby class.
 My opinion only.

Jim V.