Re: Curtain doors (was RE: Garage Headroom for Lift)

To: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Curtain doors (was RE: Garage Headroom for Lift)
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:08:51 -0500
This kind is what I have in my home and garage, ant the clearance
to the lift is the exact reason that I chose them.  They were
made by Porvene.
I don't know if Roll a Door is part of the company name or the
door model.  They also come with insulation if you want that.
Available in tall version to get your RV under and with electric
power also.
My info is now 13 years old, but FWIW:
1-800-425-0659
Texas 214-349-2060
Santa FE Springs, CA 213-941-2244
Marietta GA 404-386-5000

Bruce Wentzel     Green Dot Racing, Inc.     Road Race & Solo II
rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot;  RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer discount 20%
Ask me about 24 hr / 7 day $.07/minute long distance service